Tuesday 9 April 2013

Places I've Been, And Want To Be

  I believe I have traveled a fair amount in my life, all in North America thought. I have not left the continent before and I am so excited to take a trip across the world, I think it would be amazing to see a completely different way of life.
  I have been to Fargo, Grand Forks, Minneapolis, Wisconsin Dells. These were all of my trips to the states, they were mostly for shopping and water park touring. My family and I went to Wisconsin Dells 7 years in a row and I would recommend it to anyone! It is a fun place to go as a family! The women in my family love shopping so shopping trips for us are no brainers, I can shop for 8 hours and be ready to go for another 8 hours with a little rest!
  I also have been to Saskatoon, and Calgary for National volleyball tournaments. These were some of the best memories with my volleyball team, the tournaments were always a blast, it was the best of both worlds, playing the sport I absolutely love all morning and shopping in the afternoon! I would go to another National volleyball tournament in a heartbeat!
 I have also been to Hawaii once. This was the best trip I have ever been on! It was amazing, such a beautiful trip. I love sitting on a beach so it was amazing to spend everyday on the beach and get and amazing tan! In the evenings, we would shopping and go sight seeing as well! If you ever get the chance to go to Hawaii, GO! You will not regret it!

A list of places I want to travel:
- Australia
- Italy
- France
- Germany
- England
- Turks & Caicos
- Brazil
- Spain
- California
- New York
- Chicago
- Texas
- Florida

2 comments:

  1. I like this post a lot, I can relate completely! I want to travel as much as possible, to a lot of the same places too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to travel as well and ive also been to a few places you stated that you want to go. Ive been to Chicago, Florida, Turks and Caicos and California. I can also agree with you on wanting to visit New York, Brazil and Australlia

    ReplyDelete